Teiserhof Hotel - Active vacations in South Tyrol
Simply feel good and actively experience nature
At the Teiserhof you will never be bored because for an active vacation in South Tyrol we have exactly the right program - regardless of the weather and no matter if it's spring, summer, autumn or winter. This is only available at the active vacation hotel Teiserhof in South Tyrol!
- Active vacation at the Teiserhof: Throughout the year we start either directly from our hotel or with our own hotel bus on excursions and alpine hikes in the area. The host himself is always one of the party.
- Wellness and feel-good moments: Our panoramic swimming pool and sauna area are the ideal places to relax after an eventful day on an active holiday in South Tyrol. Of course, our guests can even spend the whole day there and unwind.
- Culinary delights: An active vacation in South Tyrol also includes the excellent South Tyrolean cuisine, which combines Mediterranean and traditional Alpine fare.
- We pay for you: At the parking lot Zanser Alm, the ideal starting point for countless hikes and mountain bike tours in the Villnöss Valley, you park for free as a guest at the Teiserhof.
- Family and warm atmosphere: At the Teiserhof you will spend your active vacation in South Tyrol at a family-run business, which has been managed for generations with love and passion for the hospitality and restaurant business.
- Vacation with a sunny view: The magnificent location of the Teiserhof on a small plateau above the Villnöss Valley ensures many hours of sunshine and mild temperatures - even in the transition months of spring and autumn.
- Always connected: If you really want to relax during your active vacation in South Tyrol, you'd better set your smartphone to airplane mode. If you can't, our wifi is of course available free of charge.
- Dolomiti Card: With the free advantage card of the Dolomite Valley Villnöss you get many discounts on event tickets and admissions as well as on cable car rides, some bus rides, sports equipment rental and much more during your active vacation in South Tyrol.